Work for WECIL
WECIL is a varied, friendly and interesting place to work. We offer a range of benefits for staff, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension – employer-matched contribution up to 6%
30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health assured scheme including helpline, health checks and counselling support
- Continued professional development we are proud to be a Mindful Employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- Regular opportunities for training and development
WECIL is an award winning, user led organisation supporting Disabled people to live the life they choose.
Volunteer for WECIL
Volunteering at WECIL is a great opportunity to gain new skills, learn about what we do and contribute positively to the lives of Disabled people. We will pay for any out-of-pocket expenses and we will aim to ensure that as a volunteer:
- Your time, skills and experience will be used well
- Your work will be appreciated and recognised
- You will be provided with information and
guidance to carry out your volunteer role
- Your access needs will be met; our offices are accessible buildings and we will make reasonable adjustments as required