Navigators - Helping you access the support and advice you need
We are listeners, here to help you live the life you choose. Please, get in touch: 0117 947 9919
What we do
Whatever your enquiry, our team of Navigators can signpost and give you support to access the right services for you. We understand that knowing where or how to begin accessing support can be confusing, and some language and policies are complicated – that is why our experienced team is here specifically to help you navigate and understand how WECIL or other organisations may be able to help you.
Every question, issue, frustration or query is valid. We work closely with you to feel supported with what matters to you, and do our best to find practical and realistic solutions.
This could include:
- Help with filling in a form
- Feeling lonely, isolated or struggling with your mental health
- Looking for more opportunities for social interaction
- Needing financial support and advice (for example debt, accessing health related benefits or emergency grants)
- Help to understand your care needs and access appropriate care and support
- Your care needs have changed and you need help and advice to get the support you need
- Advice around employment or education
A friendly team
Our team of highly experienced Navigators are friendly and approachable, and here to listen to any issues and questions you might have.
See how the Navigators have helped users just like you.